German Shepherd Stud Dogs
Why I love German Shepherds: Imagine a shepherd, 2000 years ago, tending his sheep. These men were probably quiet, a little introverted most likely. Always watching, guarding their herd, they were dedicated to their sheep; loyal, willing to put their lives on the line to care for and protect them. A German Shepherd is just that, a shepherd; loyal, watchful, intelligent. Of course all dogs love to play, but that doesn’t define them. They are not silly, but serious. They are thinkers. Maybe they think to much, like me perhaps. I love the way they move, the way they slink and of course their beauty. Like all dogs they provide us love and companionship, but Shepherds also teach us about the truest kind of love… one that lays their life down for a friend.
- Big, Bold, Beautiful Dog
- Gentle Giant
- Kind, Loving, Happy Guy
- Extremely Intelligent
- OFA (prelim) Excellent Hips
- Available for Stud (Frozen semen only) $2000
- Son of Truman and Hazel
- Gorgeous dog, fantastic temperament
- Penn hip great hips, OFA prelim elbows and heart normal, DM tested Clear
- Fun, happy boy who is as healthy as he is beautiful!
- Available for Stud $1500 (frozen only)
Ruby Jean ***Retired
- Beautiful dog, fantastic temperament
- A truly loving, sweetheart of a girl!
- DM tested Clear, OFA Heart and Hips and patella
- Gorgeous thick coat, healthy skin, eyes and ears
Hazel *Retired….Mother of Chris (shown below)
- Absolutely beautiful girl
- large size, but nicely balanced
- Calm, mellow disposition
- Great for kids, therapy or service work
- OFA good hips, normal heart and elbows