Trained Dogs Available Now
TRAINED SERVICE DOGS, THERAPY DOGS, HUNTING DOGS, TRAINED PUPPIES AND FAMILY PETS:
Winnie (Family Pet or Therapy dog $5000; or Service dog $6500)
- Beautiful girl, Many Champion show titles in 4 generation pedigree.
- Retired Mom; incredibly well trained! Just 5 years old. (Spayed)
- Wonderful disposition, kind, happy, sweet and easy going.
- Comes with 1/2 day training FOR YOU (or as a service dog 3 days)
- Excellent hips, normal elbows and heart. (Both Parents also OFA Good, elbows normal)
- Eic, Pra, Pra-prcd and CNM clear
Two Socks Does More than Dance ****SOlD
Family dog, Emotional Support,Therapy Dog. or can be finished as a service dog.
- Gorgeous dog, fantastic temperament, loves every person and animal he meets.
- Happy boy, VERY calm and kind, who is as healthy as he is beautiful!
- Incredibly well trained, can be finished as a Service dog (price will increase depending on your needs)
- Neutered, UTD on shots/ wormer/flea and tick. Hip ex rays look good!
- DNA profiled, is mostly German Shepherd, then Golden Retriever, then Husky.
Do you have a dog you are no longer able to keep?
Let Varian Kennels help you find him/her a home! Give me a call, or contact us!
***Typically, Trained ESA’s and family pets start at $5000, Therapy dogs start at $7000, and service dogs start at $9000. Discounts if the dog is older than 4.) Hunting dogs and puppies prices are determined by how much training we have put in.
*** All dogs are fully vaccinated, dewormed, spayed or neutered (unless being sold as a breeding dog.) They come freshly bathed (with recent flea/tick preventative) and trained with a video of their skills and personal training sessions to help you learn their commands (Not all dogs have videos done yet). They also come with starter food, collar and leash, e-collar for off leash roaming, and more!****
**** Trained dogs available are often ones I have adopted from private individuals or shelters, or they were dogs that were part of my breeding program that are retiring or didn’t meet my strict breeding standards for various reasons.
Things that go into my base price of a dog:
- Searching for the right dog/ calling, emailing, traveling. ($750+)
- Purchasing/ adoption fee’s for dog ($300-$1500) or raising a dog from pup ($2500)
- Vet bills: spay/ neuter, x-rays, medicines, shots, vaccines, wormers, baths, flea med’s, etc. ($500-$1000)
- Training of the dog ($2000-$6000)
- Training of YOU! ($300-$1200)
- Misc exp. (training supplies, leashes, collars, vests, testing, etc) ($300 – $500)
Things that add to the base costs:
Travel: In Home Visits are available (optional)for any of these dogs. If you live within a 300 mile radius of me, which includes cities from San Francisco to Los Angeles, and want/ need delivery, typically add $800 to the above prices. If I fly to you it’s typically around $2000 within the continental US.
If one interests you, call or email for more info.